Children's Hospital Foundation
We've made it simple for you to raise funds quickly & easily for the Children's Hospital Foundation!
The Children’s Hospital Foundation is the philanthropic arm of Kosair Children’s Hospital. For more information, visit www.HelpKosairChildrensHospital.com
For those who would like to create their own fundraising page instructions are below. Please note once you click "Register" you cannot come back to this page to view instructions without losing your work. So, you may want to print this page to reference.
Create your own fundraising Web page. It’s easy and free! Follow these steps to get started:
- Click the “Register” button and select “create an account”
- Fill in your information, then click next
- Set a fundraising goal and name your page. (If you prefer not to have a goal, you can make your goal. $0.00.) Goals are great motivation!
- Create a "Team" only if you expect others to create pages of their own to support your goal.
- Once you finish your set-up you can log in and personalize your page with a picture and a custom message.
- Tell everyone you know to visit your Web page! You can post the link to your site on all social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, etc... Successful fundraisers personalize their pages with photos, videos and personal stories about why they are raising funds for Kosair Children’s Hospital and tell their friends!
Some things to remember about your fundraising Web page:
- This site is free to all fundraisers.
- All donations through the page are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
- A receipt will be sent to the donor by e-mail once the donation has been processed and you will receive an email when someone supports your cause.
The Children’s Hospital Foundation is a 501(c)3 organization whose tax i.d. is: 61-6027530.
For more information, visit www.HelpKosairChildrensHospital.com or call (502) 629-8060